Buying and trust
Discreet Packaging - Guaranteed Anonymity - Order Tracking
Peace of mind guarantee
TC-46 Terpene Enricher
SUPER CONCENTRATED TECHNICAL PRODUCT
TC-46 is a formulated Ayurvedic super concentrate in soluble powder form. It contains Ayurvedic plant extracts that improve the formation of volatile compounds that plants manufacture during flower fattening.
DESCRIPTION OF THE FORMULATION:
TC-46 is composed of more than 60 active substances that are extracted by grinding processes of developed fruits and flowers. The combination of these plant species in a formulated product has long been used in Ayurveda and is used in the cultivation of spices.
TC-46 is 100% water soluble powder.
Since the source of all the active ingredients that make up this Ayurvedic formulation, is plant origin, you can be sure that you are applying a product free of chemicals or animal compounds.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM APPLYING TC-46 COMPARED TO OTHER CONVENTIONAL PRODUCTS?
- Intense stimulation of production: By reducing the energy needed for terpenes formation, it helps the plant to derive this energy into producing more quantity.
- Dramatic quality improvement: By increasing the link strength between carbons, molecules get better stabilization, so they are more resistant and durable.
- Cumulative singular effect: To make sure that plants are well prepared for when time comes to use a huge amount of energy, it is necessary to create a cumulative effect. It will make sure that plants have the necessary energy and reserves to use at the right moment.
PREPARATION OF THE DILUTE.
- The 20 grams container is enough for 1,000 liters of broth.
- A mother solution is prepared and can be stored for up to 12 months.
- Mother solution
- Dilute the 20 grams in 250mL of water.
- Close the container tightly for preservation in a dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Solution for applications:
- 25mL of the mother solution in one liter of water.
- Mother solution
- TC-46 is a natural product without any chemical preservative, so it is essential to ensure that the mother solution does not get dirty. Store the mother solution in a tightly closed and clean bottle.
Apply every 7 days, from week 2 of cultivation until the week before the onset of flower enlargement.
- Foliar spray: 0.25mL of mother solution per liter of foliar spray water.
- By irrigation: 0.25mL of the mother solution per liter of irrigation water.
- Hydroponics: 0.25mL of the mother solution per liter of circulating water.
All YUKHA products, except those from the PROTECTIVA range, can be used in combination with each other without any inconvenience up to a maximum of 3 products in the same broth.Note that maintaining a neutral but slightly acid pH is essential for the application of these products, so it is necessary to maintain the broth pH between 6 and 6.5.Keep products in their original packaging, well closed and protected from direct sunlight. These storage conditions will allow YUKHA products to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of opening the container.The YUKHA team advises to not exceed the recommended dosages of application to avoid plant physiological disbalances.
HOW DOES TC-46 WORK?
TC-46 improves and enhances the manufacturing of terpenes by plants. It mainly acts at the end of the cycle, although for these applications to be effective they must be done before the final phase of the cycle so that plants are well prepared.
TC-46 stimulates the bonds that carbons molecules make with each other, so that the energy that plants must use for those processes decreases. Thus, plants can have these processes optimized to achieve a super production of the organic elements like terpenes.
TC-46 makes the bonding chains between terpenes carbons stronger and more stable, so better and more powerful compounds are obtained.
“Improving the balance and physiological state of plants thru applying natural vegetal active ingredients means increasing the quantity and quality of final production without compromising on your own health…”
- TC-46 is a formulated Ayurvedic super concentrate in soluble powder form.
- Advice and Recommendations
- As the application doses are tiny, the set includes an extremely precise pipette or syringe graduated to 0.001 ml. It is necessary that you use a precision balance for the measurement of the solid formulation (KHAN-GEE).
- 20 Gr
The YUKHA team is made up of people of several nationalities and with different experience, but who all share a passion for plant extracts.
It is led by Choctaw L. whose Native American grandfather was passionate about using plants for medicinal purposes.
In India, Choctaw L. found out about traditional growing using plant extracts similar to those employed by North American Indians.
YUKHA was created in India in order to study alternative, natural solutions to using synthetic products normally employed in agriculture.
The development and legalization of recreational cannabis would quickly incite YUKHA to launch special research projects to make its growing practices healthier.
Based on millennia-old expertise and the incredibly rich knowledge of Ayurveda, YUKHA has fine-tuned a set of five complex and complementary formulas meant to guarantee the perfect balance between the plant and the 3 principle elements of its environment.
- We are thrilled to share this knowledge through the Cannabis Ayurveda Pack which we are sure will give you the possibility of caring well for your plants yourself.