Buying and trust
Discreet Packaging - Guaranteed Anonymity - Order Tracking
Peace of mind guarantee
Vedica-G Balanced growth
HIGHEST CONTENT OF FREE VEGETAL AMINO ACIDS ON THE MARKET (25%)
VEDICA-G is an Ayurvedic concentrate with the highest free amino acid content on the market and contains 6% w/w of Organic Nitrogen. VEDICA-G is manufactured by extracting 5 endemic legume plants selected for their high content of free amino acids.
When using VEDICA-G you can observe:
- An immediate visual effect:
- New outbreaks appear.
- Fast growth.
- Greener leaves.
- A powerful health intensification:
- Healthier plants.
- Balanced growth.
- A drastic increase in vigor:
- Increased foliar density.
- Increased root density.
WHEN IS IT APPROPRIATE TO APPLY VEDICA-G?
- Weekly as a growth stimulator.
- In times of stress if the application is not weekly.
- When the plant seems blocked if the application is not weekly.
VEDICA-G is applied on a weekly basis or in specific stressful situations or to unlock plants which are blocked.
- Foliar spray: 1mL/liter of spray water. Maximum 1 application per week during the vegetative growth phase until the flowering begins.
- By irrigation: 2mL/Liter of irrigation water. Maximum 1 application per week during the vegetative growth phase until the flowering begins.
- Hydroponics: 1.5mL/Liter of circulating water. Maximum 1 application per week during the vegetative growth phase until the flowering begins.
All YUKHA products, except those from the PROTECTIVA range, can be used in combination with each other without any inconvenience up to a maximum of 3 products in the same broth.Note that maintaining a neutral but slightly acid pH is essential for the application of these products, so it is necessary to maintain the broth pH between 6 and 6.5.Keep products in their original packaging, well closed and protected from direct sunlight. These storage conditions will allow YUKHA products to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of opening the container.The YUKHA team advises to not exceed the recommended dosages of application to avoid plant physiological disbalances.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VEDICA-G
DESCRIPTION OF THE FORMULATION:
In VEDICA-G, amino acids are found in their free form "L" at 100%, as we mentioned above, and these amino acids "L" are the ONLY ones that plants can absorb and assimilate. Communication about the content in total amino acids is a useless information since a product with 60% total amino acids, but only 10% under free form does not mean at all that the usable content of these amino acids is 60%, only 10% will be the usable part. VEDICA-G contains 25% of amino acids which are completely in the free-form and totally usable by plants.
For the manufacture of VEDICA-G concentrate, traditional extraction practices are used for the 5 plants from which it is composed. In that particular case active ingredients are extracted by fermentation. We obtain the extracts which allow to formulate the product with this high concentration in free amino acids and in turn, all the other plant extracts coming from these 5 plants are present in the formulation and greatly beneficial.
VEDICA-G guarantees the use of a formulation without elements of animal or chemical origin.
Although VEDICA-G is an amino acid product, being an Ayurvedic concentrate, it also contains Ayurvedic molecules that come from those 5 vegetable plants extracts that are used for the formulation. VEDICA-G ensures a direct assimilation of the concentrate by plants whilst enabling 100% of the ingredients penetrate the plant both through the leaves and roots. The synergy obtained from the combination of the 5 vegetable plants is one of the core principles of Vrikshayurveda.
Besides VEDICA-G contains a blend of natural plant growth promoters which contribute to the correct development of plant vegetative phase.
“Improving the balance and physiological state of plants thru applying natural vegetal active ingredients means increasing the quantity and quality of final production without compromising on your own health…”
- VEDICA-G is an Ayurvedic concentrate with the highest content of free amino acids on the market and contains 6% w/w organic nitrogen.
- Advice and Recommendations
- As the application doses are tiny, the set includes an extremely precise pipette or syringe graduated to 0.001 ml. It is necessary that you use a precision balance for the measurement of the solid formulation (KHAN-GEE).
The YUKHA team is made up of people of several nationalities and with different experience, but who all share a passion for plant extracts.
It is led by Choctaw L. whose Native American grandfather was passionate about using plants for medicinal purposes.
In India, Choctaw L. found out about traditional growing using plant extracts similar to those employed by North American Indians.
YUKHA was created in India in order to study alternative, natural solutions to using synthetic products normally employed in agriculture.
The development and legalization of recreational cannabis would quickly incite YUKHA to launch special research projects to make its growing practices healthier.
Based on millennia-old expertise and the incredibly rich knowledge of Ayurveda, YUKHA has fine-tuned a set of five complex and complementary formulas meant to guarantee the perfect balance between the plant and the 3 principle elements of its environment.
- We are thrilled to share this knowledge through the Cannabis Ayurveda Pack which we are sure will give you the possibility of caring well for your plants yourself.