Buying and trust
Discreet Packaging - Guaranteed Anonymity - Order Tracking
Peace of mind guarantee
Isovedic-V Concentrated in organic acids
PLANT ORGANIC MATTER HIGHLY CONCENTRATED IN ORGANIC ACIDS
ISOVEDIC-V is a 100% plant-based Ayurvedic formulation with a high organic content (45%) which is combined with 2.5% organic acids and an NPK 3.5-1-1 balance.
When using ISOVEDIC-V you can observe:
- Optimal Restoration of the Structure:
- Improvement and optimization of the structure of soils and substrates.
- Increased water retention capacity of soils and substrates.
- Instant absorption improvement:
- Optimization of the absorption potential of nutritional elements.
- More structured and efficient roots.
- Effect on microbial life:
- Balance in the development of beneficial organisms from the first application.
- Organisms act with roots to improve growing conditions.
WHEN IS IT APPROPRIATE TO APPLY ISOVEDIC-V?
- Weekly as an improved soil structure.
- Weekly to increase water retention capacity.
- Weekly as an enhancer of microbial life.
- Weekly to avoid choking problems.
- To unlock in-efficient roots in a timely manner.
- To get plants out of stress and growth blockage situations in a timely manner.
ISOVEDIC-V is applied on a weekly basis to improve soil and substrate conditions or to solve possible plant stress situations.
- Foliar spray:
- Weekly applications: 2.5mL/Liter of spray water. One time per week throughout the growing cycle.
- Corrective applications: 3mL/Liter of spray water.
- By irrigation:
- Weekly applications: 5mL/Liter of irrigation water. One time per week throughout the growing cycle.
- Corrective applications: 6mL/Liter of irrigation water.
- Weekly applications: 3mL/Liter of circulating water. One time per week throughout the growing cycle.
- Corrective applications: 4mL/liter of circulating water.
All YUKHA products, except those from the PROTECTIVA range, can be used in combination with each other without any inconvenience up to a maximum of 3 products in the same broth.Note that maintaining a neutral but slightly acid pH is essential for the application of these products, so it is necessary to maintain the broth pH between 6 and 6.5.Keep products in their original packaging, well closed and protected from direct sunlight. These storage conditions will allow YUKHA products to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of opening the container.The YUKHA team advises to not exceed the recommended dosages of application to avoid plant physiological disbalances.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ISOVEDIC-V
DESCRIPTION OF THE FORMULATION:
ISOVEDIC-V is formulated by fermentation processes in 5 different phases of 3 species of tubers (potato type) that are grown exclusively in southwestern India and grown in the soil that is sheltered from the palm trees of the forest.
In extraction processes, no chemical is used that can affect the fully organic integrity of this product. And the origin of raw materials is exclusively vegetal. So when applying ISOVEDIC-V you can be sure that you are not using ingredients of animal or chemical origin.
The Ayurvedic formulated ISOVEDIC-V, with its high content of organic matter, helps to improve the structure of soils and organic culture media, increasing the water retention capacity, so it will not be necessary to water so often, because both soil and organic culture media will act as a reservoir of water.
Since the first application of ISOVEDIC-V the ability to assimilate the nutritional elements of soil (or substrate) or applied nutritional solution, is drastically improved, as the organic acids present in this formulation facilitate the assimilation of nutrients, reducing the energy that plants must use for this process.
It should also be noted that ISOVEDIC-V contributions in soil promote and improve the condition and development of beneficial organisms found naturally in both soils and organic growing media.
Finally, the addition of 3.5-1-1 helps with the input of NPK that plants need for their correct growth and best of all, it is completely ORGANIC.
“Improving the balance and physiological state of plants thru applying natural vegetal active ingredients means increasing the quantity and quality of final production without compromising on your own health…”
- ISOVEDIC-V is a 100% plant-based Ayurvedic formulation with a high organic content (45%) which is combined with 2.5% organic acids and an NPK 3.5-1-1 balance.
- Advice and Recommendations
- As the application doses are tiny, the set includes an extremely precise pipette or syringe graduated to 0.001 ml. It is necessary that you use a precision balance for the measurement of the solid formulation (KHAN-GEE).
The YUKHA team is made up of people of several nationalities and with different experience, but who all share a passion for plant extracts.
It is led by Choctaw L. whose Native American grandfather was passionate about using plants for medicinal purposes.
In India, Choctaw L. found out about traditional growing using plant extracts similar to those employed by North American Indians.
YUKHA was created in India in order to study alternative, natural solutions to using synthetic products normally employed in agriculture.
The development and legalization of recreational cannabis would quickly incite YUKHA to launch special research projects to make its growing practices healthier.
Based on millennia-old expertise and the incredibly rich knowledge of Ayurveda, YUKHA has fine-tuned a set of five complex and complementary formulas meant to guarantee the perfect balance between the plant and the 3 principle elements of its environment.
- We are thrilled to share this knowledge through the Cannabis Ayurveda Pack which we are sure will give you the possibility of caring well for your plants yourself.