Buying and trust
Discreet Packaging - Guaranteed Anonymity - Order Tracking
Peace of mind guarantee
Defender Natural self-defense plants
ELICITOR OF THE NATURAL SELF-DEFENSES – INGREDIENTS 100% VEGETAL
DEFENDER effectively prevents the onset of biotic diseases through its systemic ayurvedic formulation (it moves throughout the plant regardless its route of penetration).
When using DEFENDER, you can observe:
- Powerful and immediate effect:
- Fast and immediate absorption.
- Stimulation of self-defenses from the first application.
- Enhanced systemic effect:
- Product distributed to all plant cells.
- The entire plant is protected, from new shoots to roots.
- Intense and prolonged stimulation:
- Stimulation of self-defenses from start to finish.
- Plants that are healthy and completely protected from disease.
WHEN IS IT APPROPRIATE TO APPLY DEFENDER?
- Weekly as a stimulator of plant self-defenses.
- It is especially important to preventively perform applications throughout the cycle.
DEFENDER should be applied throughout the growing cycle and has an immediate effect, as the plants assimilate it within 2 hours after application.
- Foliar spray: 0.5mL/liter of spray water. Weekly applications from the second week throughout the growing cycle until the last week of cultivation starts.
- Thru irrigation: 1mL/Liter of irrigation water. Weekly applications from the second week throughout the growing cycle until the last week of cultivation starts.
- Hydroponics: 0.75mL/Liter of circulating water. Weekly applications from the second week throughout the growing cycle until the last week of cultivation starts.
All YUKHA products, except those from the PROTECTIVA range, can be used in combination with each other without any inconvenience up to a maximum of 3 products in the same broth.Note that maintaining a neutral but slightly acid pH is essential for the application of these products, so it is necessary to maintain the broth pH between 6 and 6.5.Keep products in their original packaging, well closed and protected from direct sunlight. These storage conditions will allow YUKHA products to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of opening the container.The YUKHA team advises to not exceed the recommended dosages of application to avoid plant physiological disbalances.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DEFENDER
DESCRIPTION OF THE FORMULATION:
DEFENDER is an Ayurvedic formulation obtained by the extraction of 2 specific plant species, which live in symbiosis with at least 5 different species of mycotic organisms from which their catabolic enzymes are obtained.
This formulation, through plant extracts and enzymes from fungal organisms, activate the self-defense processes of plants, making them alert to any type of invasion such as fungi, viruses and bacteria.
When using DEFENDER, you can be sure that you are not using any ingredient of animal or chemical origin, as this formulation is obtained solely and exclusively with raw materials of plant origin and in this case the enzymes of the mycotic organisms.
DEFENDER, by combining its plant extracts and catabolic enzymes extracted from mycotic organisms, is an IMMUNOSTIMULANT formulation (stimulates the immune system of plants) by forming phytoalexins. These phytoalexins are compounds that plants naturally manufacture to defend against external aggressions, placing barriers in places where tissues are becoming infected to block infection and the way to prevent the disease from entering the plant completely. In other words, DEFENDER acts as a vaccine, keeping plants alert to be able to fight disease before it occurs, giving plants an Acquired Systemic Resistance (RSA). Without the production of phytoalexins, the plants are not prepared to fight disease, which would spread throughout the plant without any impediment. DEFENDER prevent this from happening.
In addition to the effect of stimulation of phytoalexins manufacturing, DEFENDER also has in its composition plant molecules that act in synergy with phytoalexins promoters acting as stimulators of the cell division of plants, achieving in turn a subtle but efficient growth stimulation effect, stimulating the synthesis of biochemical compounds of plants and increasing yields.
“Improving the balance and physiological state of plants thru applying natural vegetal active ingredients means increasing the quantity and quality of final production without compromising on your own health…”
- DEFENDER effectively prevents the onset of biotic diseases through its systemic ayurvedic formulation (it moves throughout the plant regardless its route of penetration).
- Advice and Recommendations
- As the application doses are tiny, the set includes an extremely precise pipette or syringe graduated to 0.001 ml. It is necessary that you use a precision balance for the measurement of the solid formulation (KHAN-GEE).
The YUKHA team is made up of people of several nationalities and with different experience, but who all share a passion for plant extracts.
It is led by Choctaw L. whose Native American grandfather was passionate about using plants for medicinal purposes.
In India, Choctaw L. found out about traditional growing using plant extracts similar to those employed by North American Indians.
YUKHA was created in India in order to study alternative, natural solutions to using synthetic products normally employed in agriculture.
The development and legalization of recreational cannabis would quickly incite YUKHA to launch special research projects to make its growing practices healthier.
Based on millennia-old expertise and the incredibly rich knowledge of Ayurveda, YUKHA has fine-tuned a set of five complex and complementary formulas meant to guarantee the perfect balance between the plant and the 3 principle elements of its environment.
- We are thrilled to share this knowledge through the Cannabis Ayurveda Pack which we are sure will give you the possibility of caring well for your plants yourself.