Buying and trust
Discreet Packaging - Guaranteed Anonymity - Order Tracking
Peace of mind guarantee
TC-32 Flower resin promoter
FLOWER RESIN PROMOTER
SUPER CONCENTRATED TECHNICAL PRODUCT
TC-32 is a super-concentrate of plant extracts formulated in Ayurvedic gel presentation.
Formulation made for a high dilution ratio.
TC-32 is designed with the sole goal of achieving high quality resinous production.
DESCRIPTION OF THE FORMULATION:
TC-32 consists of more than 20 active substances extracted through traditional fermentation and decoction processes from seeds of 6 plants belonging to the botanical family of grasses.
TC-32 is very concentrated; however, it is completely water soluble.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN APPLYING TC-32
- Incredible increase in resins: Prepares the natural precursors of the plants responsible for the manufacture of the resins, incredibly improving the quality and quantity of them.
- Sublime flowering enhancer: Increases flowering volume, resulting in an increase in volume and quantity of flowers, which results in a significant increase in yield per plant.
- Great phyto-fortifying effect: Keeps the plant healthy, balanced and ready for the time of flower production.
PREPARATION OF THE DILUTE.
- The 25-gram container is enough for 1,000 liters of broth.
- A mother solution is prepared that can be stored for up to 12 months.
- Mother Solution:
- Dilute the 25 grams in 250 mL of water.
- Close the container tightly for preservation in a dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Solution for applications:
- 25mL of the mother solution in one liter of water
- Mother Solution:
- TC-32 is a natural product without any chemical preservative, so it is essential to ensure that the mother solution does not get dirty. Store the mother solution in a tightly closed and clean bottle.
Applied every 7 days from week 2 of cultivation until the week before the onset of flowers enlargement.
- Foliar spray: 0.25mL of mother solution per liter of foliar spray water
- Irrigation route: 0.25mL of the mother solution per liter of irrigation water
- Hydroponics: 0.25mL of the mother solution per liter of circulating water
All YUKHA products, except those from the PROTECTIVA range, can be used in combination with each other without any inconvenience up to a maximum of 3 products in the same broth.Note that maintaining a neutral but slightly acid pH is essential for the application of these products, so it is necessary to maintain the broth pH between 6 and 6.5.Keep products in their original packaging, well closed and protected from direct sunlight. These storage conditions will allow YUKHA products to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of opening the container.The YUKHA team advises to not exceed the recommended dosages of application to avoid plant physiological disbalances.
HOW DOES TC-32 WORK
TC-32 applied in the central weeks of crop growth, has a molecular effect of plants, prepares them so that the induction of the formation of the resins that plants manufacture during the end of the cycle is ready and activated so that when the time comes, their production will increase incredibly, reaching surprising levels.
TC-32 applied on a regular basis during the vegetative state of the crop, has an "inducting" effect of flowering, does not overtake it, but prepares plants so that when the time of cell differentiation comes, the plants do so immediately, enhancing flowering to incredible levels increasing their volume and quantity.
TC-32 also has an important phyto-fortifying effect, which helps plants to be in the best sanitary conditions to use all the energy accumulated during the vegetative phase to produce flowers and resins.
“Improving the balance and physiological state of plants thru applying natural vegetal active ingredients means increasing the quantity and quality of final production without compromising on your own health…”
- TC-32 is a super-concentrate of plant extracts formulated in Ayurvedic gel presentation. Formulation made for a high dilution ratio.
- Advice and Recommendations
- As the application doses are tiny, the set includes an extremely precise pipette or syringe graduated to 0.001 ml. It is necessary that you use a precision balance for the measurement of the solid formulation (KHAN-GEE).
- 25 Gr
The YUKHA team is made up of people of several nationalities and with different experience, but who all share a passion for plant extracts.
It is led by Choctaw L. whose Native American grandfather was passionate about using plants for medicinal purposes.
In India, Choctaw L. found out about traditional growing using plant extracts similar to those employed by North American Indians.
YUKHA was created in India in order to study alternative, natural solutions to using synthetic products normally employed in agriculture.
The development and legalization of recreational cannabis would quickly incite YUKHA to launch special research projects to make its growing practices healthier.
Based on millennia-old expertise and the incredibly rich knowledge of Ayurveda, YUKHA has fine-tuned a set of five complex and complementary formulas meant to guarantee the perfect balance between the plant and the 3 principle elements of its environment.
- We are thrilled to share this knowledge through the Cannabis Ayurveda Pack which we are sure will give you the possibility of caring well for your plants yourself.