Buying and trust
Discreet Packaging - Guaranteed Anonymity - Order Tracking
Peace of mind guarantee
Act'In Promoter of microbial life
PROMOTER OF MICROBIAL LIFE FOR SUBSTRATES AND SOILS
ACT'IN is an Ayurvedic formulation of carrier oils and essential oils that promotes the life of beneficial microorganisms found in soils and organically grown environments.
The use of ACT'IN allows to observe:
- Direct and immediate effect:
- Microbial life balances achieved from the first application.
- Direct effect on beneficial microorganisms.
- Powerful synergistic and systemic effect:
- Product synergy over epithelial root cells.
- Mobility of active ingredients throughout the plant.
- Drastic intensification of health status:
- Improved plant health and general condition.
- Perfect balance of the root system.
WHEN IS IT APPROPRIATE TO APPLY ACT'IN?
- Every week as a stimulator of the microbial life of beneficial soil organisms.
- Weekly for plants showing signs of disbalances.
- Each week on substrates depleted by their repeated use.
- Every week in the soil to prevent infection of pathogens.
ACT'IN has a direct effect on soil and organic crops, but it is also suitable for improving the health of the roots of hydroponics-grown plants.
- By irrigation: 5 mL/liter of irrigation water
1 application per week throughout the growth cycle.
- Hydroponics: 1mL/Liter of circulating water
1 application per week throughout the growth cycle
All YUKHA products, except those from the PROTECTIVA range, can be used in combination with each other without any inconvenience up to a maximum of 3 products in the same broth.Note that maintaining a neutral but slightly acid pH is essential for the application of these products, so it is necessary to maintain the broth pH between 6 and 6.5.Keep products in their original packaging, well closed and protected from direct sunlight. These storage conditions will allow YUKHA products to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of opening the container.The YUKHA team advises to not exceed the recommended dosages of application to avoid plant physiological disbalances.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ACT'IN
ACT'IN is a blend of more than 20 different types of vehicular and essential oils with more than 50 plant species used for their extraction. This technique comes from the tradition of Ayurveda, which has been used in agriculture for centuries.
You can be absolutely certain that while using ACT'IN you do not apply any animal or chemical elements and that the origin of all its raw materials is exclusively vegetal.
By applying ACT'IN to soil or organic substrates, optimal conditions are achieved for the growth of microorganisms beneficial to plants, their growth and development are strongly stimulated. These beneficial microorganisms can neutralize pathogens such as mold, fungi, and bacteria. ACT'IN protects the root zone from nematodes and insects which are harmful to crops either by direct harmful effect (rot) or by a side effect (transmission of diseases such as bacteria or virosis). ACT'IN creates a protective barrier that does not allow these pathogens to attack roots.
ACT'IN creates a protective membrane on root epithelial cells that prevents potential pathogens in irrigation water from entering them. This layer, which is formed around the roots of plants, creates an adequate osmotic enhancer by which the absorption of nutrients is optimized avoiding the loss of nutrients by accumulation in soils and substrates or by leaching.
“Improving the balance and physiological state of plants thru applying natural vegetal active ingredients means increasing the quantity and quality of final production without compromising on your own health…”
- ACT'IN is an Ayurvedic formulation of carrier oils and essential oils that promotes the life of beneficial microorganisms found in soils and organically grown environments.
- Advice and Recommendations
- As the application doses are tiny, the set includes an extremely precise pipette or syringe graduated to 0.001 ml. It is necessary that you use a precision balance for the measurement of the solid formulation (KHAN-GEE).
The YUKHA team is made up of people of several nationalities and with different experience, but who all share a passion for plant extracts.
It is led by Choctaw L. whose Native American grandfather was passionate about using plants for medicinal purposes.
In India, Choctaw L. found out about traditional growing using plant extracts similar to those employed by North American Indians.
YUKHA was created in India in order to study alternative, natural solutions to using synthetic products normally employed in agriculture.
The development and legalization of recreational cannabis would quickly incite YUKHA to launch special research projects to make its growing practices healthier.
Based on millennia-old expertise and the incredibly rich knowledge of Ayurveda, YUKHA has fine-tuned a set of five complex and complementary formulas meant to guarantee the perfect balance between the plant and the 3 principle elements of its environment.
- We are thrilled to share this knowledge through the Cannabis Ayurveda Pack which we are sure will give you the possibility of caring well for your plants yourself.