Buying and trust
Discreet Packaging - Guaranteed Anonymity - Order Tracking
Peace of mind guarantee
Isovedic-S Ayurvedic formulation of fulvic acids
AYURVEDIC FORMULATION OF FULVIC ACIDS 100% NATURAL
ISOVEDIC-S is an Ayurvedic formulated rich in fulvic acids (25%) accompanied by a balance sheet 2.5-0-3.5.
When using ISOVEDIC-S you can observe:
- Incredibly homogeneous growth:
- Homogeneous and balanced foliar and root system.
- Modulation of the effects of nutritional excesses and defects.
- Super structured roots:
- Improved root system structure.
- Improved absorption of nutritional elements.
- Optimized pH and EC control:
- Buffer effect that dampens sudden pH changes in the ground.
- Damping effect of negative effects by excess EC.
WHEN IS IT APPROPRIATE TO APPLY ISOVEDIC-S?
- Weekly as an improver of nutrient absorption.
- Weekly as an enhancer of the root system structure.
- Weekly to prevent blockages caused by unbalanced pH.
- To solve mild root asphyxiation situations in a timely manner.
- To unlock roots that do not have a good nutrient absorption rate on time.
- To solve problems caused by conductivity (EC) high in substrate in a timely manner.
- To get plants out of stress and growth blockage situations in a timely manner.
ISOVEDIC-S is applied on a weekly basis as a stabilizer of the growing medium or in specific situations of stress or lack of growth and balance in plants:
- Foliar spray:
- Weekly applications: 2.5mL/Liter of spray water. One application per week from the beginning of the growing cycle to the beginning of flowering.
- Corrective applications: 3.5mL/Liter of spray water.
- By irrigation:
- Weekly applications: 5mL/Liter of irrigation water. One application per week from the beginning of the growing cycle to the beginning of flowering.
- Corrective applications: 6mL/Liter of irrigation water.
- Weekly applications: 3mL/liter of circulating water. One application per week from the beginning of the growing cycle to the beginning of flowering.
- Corrective applications: 4mL/liter of circulating water.
All YUKHA products, except those from the PROTECTIVA range, can be used in combination with each other without any inconvenience up to a maximum of 3 products in the same broth.Note that maintaining a neutral but slightly acid pH is essential for the application of these products, so it is necessary to maintain the broth pH between 6 and 6.5.Keep products in their original packaging, well closed and protected from direct sunlight. These storage conditions will allow YUKHA products to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of opening the container.The YUKHA team advises to not exceed the recommended dosages of application to avoid plant physiological disbalances.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ISOVEDIC-S
DESCRIPTION OF THE FORMULATION:
ISOVEDIC-S is extracted directly from organic sources and processed using the ancestral methods of Ayurveda India. In extraction processes, no chemical is used that may affect the fully organic integrity of this product.
ISOVEDIC-S is a 100% plant-based formulation so you can be sure that you are not using animal products in your crops as well as being completely free of chemicals.
The Ayurvedic formulated ISOVEDIC-S, actively stabilizes and homogenizes the vegetative development of plants, optimizing the assimilation of nutrients from subscriber solutions and avoiding excesses and/or defects of the absorption of plant nutritional elements through self-regulation processes of absorption through stabilizing and structural processes of the roots.
ISOVEDIC-S acts as a pH buffer for soils and culture substrates, reducing the negative effects of sudden and uncontrolled pH variations through damping processes of these variations that are so negative for plants.
The addition of 2.5-0-3.5 organic helps with the input of NPK that plants need for their correct growth and best of all, it is completely organic.
“Improving the balance and physiological state of plants thru applying natural vegetal active ingredients means increasing the quantity and quality of final production without compromising on your own health…”
- ISOVEDIC-S is an Ayurvedic formulated rich in fulvic acids (25%) accompanied by a balance sheet 2.5-0-3.5.
- Advice and Recommendations
- As the application doses are tiny, the set includes an extremely precise pipette or syringe graduated to 0.001 ml. It is necessary that you use a precision balance for the measurement of the solid formulation (KHAN-GEE).
The YUKHA team is made up of people of several nationalities and with different experience, but who all share a passion for plant extracts.
It is led by Choctaw L. whose Native American grandfather was passionate about using plants for medicinal purposes.
In India, Choctaw L. found out about traditional growing using plant extracts similar to those employed by North American Indians.
YUKHA was created in India in order to study alternative, natural solutions to using synthetic products normally employed in agriculture.
The development and legalization of recreational cannabis would quickly incite YUKHA to launch special research projects to make its growing practices healthier.
Based on millennia-old expertise and the incredibly rich knowledge of Ayurveda, YUKHA has fine-tuned a set of five complex and complementary formulas meant to guarantee the perfect balance between the plant and the 3 principle elements of its environment.
- We are thrilled to share this knowledge through the Cannabis Ayurveda Pack which we are sure will give you the possibility of caring well for your plants yourself.