Buying and trust
Discreet Packaging - Guaranteed Anonymity - Order Tracking
Peace of mind guarantee
Roots Super root stimulator
SPECTACULAR ROOT GROWTH STIMULATOR
ROOTS is an Ayurvedic formulation dedicated to cell division that ensures the vigorous and energetic root development of plants.
When using ROOTS, you can observe:
- An amazingly fast effect:
- Organic Ayurvedic substances are assimilated by plants very quickly.
- Quickly creates visible effects.
- An intensification of the roots and leaves:
- A significant increase in the root system.
- The emergence of small new shoots.
- Genuine sustainable impact:
- Active root growth until the end of the cycle.
- Healthier and more balanced plants.
WHEN IS IT TIMELY TO APPLY ROOTS?
- It is important to use ROOTS at the beginning of the cycle (3 first weeks).
- In times when irrigation was excessive to prevent suffocation.
- Improving the condition of the roots after a fusarium infection.
- Reducing early deaths of cuttings due to lack of root development.
- To prevent and minimize damage to high EC damage to plant roots.
ROOTS is indicated for use on the roots, has a direct effect on the root cells of plants and must be in direct contact with them to be effective.
ROOTS is used weekly or in root stress situations of any kind.
- By irrigation:
- Weekly applications: 4ml/liter irrigation water. In all nutritional irrigations in the first 3 weeks of cultivation.
- Correction applications: 4ml/liter of irrigation water.
- Weekly applications: 3ml/liter circulating water. Every 2 or 3 days in the first 3 weeks of cultivation.
- Corrective applications: 3ml/liter circulating water.
For the use of ROOTS it is advisable to maintain a constant stirring of the broth tank, since ROOTS contains mycorrhiza propagules. These are not soluble and tend to be deposited at the bottom of the tank, so if we continue to agitate the tank or spray bottle, we will maintain these propagules in suspension and the application is evenly distributed across all plants.
All YUKHA products, except those from the PROTECTIVA range, can be used in combination with each other without any inconvenience up to a maximum of 3 products in the same broth.Note that maintaining a neutral but slightly acid pH is essential for the application of these products, so it is necessary to maintain the broth pH between 6 and 6.5.Keep products in their original packaging, well closed and protected from direct sunlight. These storage conditions will allow YUKHA products to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of opening the container.The YUKHA team advises to not exceed the recommended dosages of application to avoid plant physiological disbalances.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ROOTS
DESCRIPTION OF THE FORMULA:
ROOTS consists of a concentrate of 6 plant species roots mixture, 3 of which come in symbiosis with mycorrhiza. One obtains active ingredients of the formulation, which are formed by enzymes, vitamins, and mycorrhiza propagules, which are 100% active and ready for the penetration of plant roots.
ROOTS is a product whose ingredients come only from vegetal ingredients, so you can be sure that you are not using anything of animal or chemical origin.
ROOTS: through the action of its enzymes and vitamins, it acts directly at the cellular level of the roots and promotes the division and stretching of these cells, which directly act as promoters of the synthesis of auxins, which are the hormones that stimulate the development of root cells. With ROOTS it is not necessary to use hormones as it stimulates the natural synthesis of them by plants.
On the other hand, the presence of mycorrhiza mycelium in ROOTS, allows them to colonize the substrate to optimize the use of water of nutrients that are used throughout the growth cycle.
In addition to the above, the application of ROOTS in soil and organic substrates helps to balance the structure of these, improve their water retention capacity, improves nutrients absorption, and allow the development of naturally present beneficial organisms.
You can be sure that by using ROOTS you will minimize the mortality of your seedlings as they develop a strong and resilient root system.
By improving both the root volume and its condition, ROOTS has a direct consequence on the plant vegetative phase, and you will see a significant and immediate improvement in the aerial part of them.
“Improving the balance and physiological state of plants thru applying natural vegetal active ingredients means increasing the quantity and quality of final production without compromising on your own health…”
- ROOTS is an Ayurvedic formulation dedicated to cell division which ensures the vigorous and energetic development of plant roots.
- Advice and Recommendations
- As the application doses are tiny, the set includes an extremely precise pipette or syringe graduated to 0.001 ml. It is necessary that you use a precision balance for the measurement of the solid formulation (KHAN-GEE).
The YUKHA team is made up of people of several nationalities and with different experience, but who all share a passion for plant extracts.
It is led by Choctaw L. whose Native American grandfather was passionate about using plants for medicinal purposes.
In India, Choctaw L. found out about traditional growing using plant extracts similar to those employed by North American Indians.
YUKHA was created in India in order to study alternative, natural solutions to using synthetic products normally employed in agriculture.
The development and legalization of recreational cannabis would quickly incite YUKHA to launch special research projects to make its growing practices healthier.
Based on millennia-old expertise and the incredibly rich knowledge of Ayurveda, YUKHA has fine-tuned a set of five complex and complementary formulas meant to guarantee the perfect balance between the plant and the 3 principle elements of its environment.
- We are thrilled to share this knowledge through the Cannabis Ayurveda Pack which we are sure will give you the possibility of caring well for your plants yourself.