Buying and trust
Discreet Packaging - Guaranteed Anonymity - Order Tracking
Peace of mind guarantee
Isovedic-G Root growth
AYURVEDIC FULVIC ACID CONCENTRATE 100% NATURAL
ISOVEDIC-G is an Ayurvedic concentrate rich in fulvic acids (35%) accompanied by an NPK balance of 1-0-2.
When using ISOVEDIC-G you can observe:
- Incredibly structured roots:
- Improved root system structure.
- Improved absorption of nutritional elements.
- Super homogeneous growth:
- Homogeneous and balanced foliar and root system.
- Modulation of the effects of nutritional excesses and defects.
- Excellent damping effect of pH and EC:
- Buffer effect that dampens sudden pH changes in the ground.
- Damping effect of negative effects by excess EC.
WHEN IS IT APPROPRIATE TO APPLY ISOVEDIC-G?
- Weekly as an improver of nutrient absorption.
- Weekly as an enhancer of the root system structure.
- Weekly to prevent blockages caused by unbalanced pH.
- To solve mild root asphyxiation situations in a timely manner.
- To unlock roots that do not have a good nutrient absorption rate on time.
- To solve problems caused by conductivity (EC) on high substrate in a timely manner.
- To get plants out of stress and growth blockage situations in a timely manner.
ISOVEDIC-G is applied on a weekly basis as a stabilizer of the growing medium or in specific situations of stress or lack of growth and balance in plants:
- Foliar spray:
- Weekly application: 1.5mL/Liter of spray water. One application per week from the beginning of the growing cycle to the beginning of flowering.
- Corrective application: 2mL/liter of spray water
- Irrigation route:
- Weekly application: 3mL/liter of irrigation water. One application per week from the beginning of the growing cycle to the beginning of flowering.
- Corrective application: 4mL/liter of irrigation water
- Weekly application: 2mL/liter of circulating water. One application per week from the beginning of the growing cycle to the beginning of flowering.
- Corrective application: 3mL/liter of irrigation water
All YUKHA products, except those from the PROTECTIVA range, can be used in combination with each other without any inconvenience up to a maximum of 3 products in the same broth.Note that maintaining a neutral but slightly acid pH is essential for the application of these products, so it is necessary to maintain the broth pH between 6 and 6.5.Keep products in their original packaging, well closed and protected from direct sunlight. These storage conditions will allow YUKHA products to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of opening the container.The YUKHA team advises to not exceed the recommended dosages of application to avoid plant physiological disbalances.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ISOVEDIC-G
ISOVEDIC-G is extracted directly from mines and processed using the basic principles of traditional Ayurveda India, which keep intact the active materials of this concentrate maximizing the effectiveness of these in its applications.
ISOVEDIC-G is a concentrate that has no trace of elements of animal origin in its formulation and is completely free of any element of chemical origin, it is a concentrate 100% plant based.
ISOVEDIC-G ayurvedic concentrate has a direct effect on the homogenization and stabilization of vegetative development of plants, by optimizing the assimilation of nutritional elements, avoiding excesses and defects of nutrient absorption by plants, regulating this absorption through stabilization and structuring processes of the roots.
ISOVEDIC-G also has an especially important buffer effect that very efficiently dampens the sudden changes in pH that can occur in the culture media (soils and substrates).
The addition of 1-0-2 organic helps with the input of NPK that plants need for their correct growth.
“Improving the balance and physiological state of plants thru applying natural vegetal active ingredients means increasing the quantity and quality of final production without compromising on your own health…”
- ISOVEDIC-G is an ayurvedic concentrate rich in fulvic acids (35%) with an NPK balance of 1-0-2.
- Advice and Recommendations
- As the application doses are tiny, the set includes an extremely precise pipette or syringe graduated to 0.001 ml. It is necessary that you use a precision balance for the measurement of the solid formulation (KHAN-GEE).
The YUKHA team is made up of people of several nationalities and with different experience, but who all share a passion for plant extracts.
It is led by Choctaw L. whose Native American grandfather was passionate about using plants for medicinal purposes.
In India, Choctaw L. found out about traditional growing using plant extracts similar to those employed by North American Indians.
YUKHA was created in India in order to study alternative, natural solutions to using synthetic products normally employed in agriculture.
The development and legalization of recreational cannabis would quickly incite YUKHA to launch special research projects to make its growing practices healthier.
Based on millennia-old expertise and the incredibly rich knowledge of Ayurveda, YUKHA has fine-tuned a set of five complex and complementary formulas meant to guarantee the perfect balance between the plant and the 3 principle elements of its environment.
- We are thrilled to share this knowledge through the Cannabis Ayurveda Pack which we are sure will give you the possibility of caring well for your plants yourself.