Buying and trust
Discreet Packaging - Guaranteed Anonymity - Order Tracking
Peace of mind guarantee
Algae Gold big flowers
AYURVEDIC CONCENTRATE OF PURE SEAWEED EXTRACTS, ESPECIALLY ELABORED TO OBTAIN BIG BUDS
ALGAE GOLD is an Ayurvedic concentrate of natural algae with high contents in mannitol (2.32%), alginic acid (6.96%), natural cytokinin (2,000 ppm) and vitamins naturally present in this ayurvedic concentrate obtained only by low temperature water extraction.
When you use ALGAE GOLD, you'll see:
- Higher growth intensity:
- Improved nutrient absorption.
- Rapid emergence of new buds.
- Immediate visible effect:
- Increased leaf density.
- Greener, healthier leaves.
- Plants of exceptional appearance thanks to natural vitamins.
- Significantly increased yields:
- Continuous growth stimulation.
- Flowering boost.
- Balanced plants.
WHEN IS IT DESIRABLE TO APPLY ALGAE GOLD?
- Every week to keep the plants stimulated and balanced.
- When plants are in stressful situations.
- When you want to improve the absorption of nutritional elements through its adjuvant effect.
- To restore unbalanced plants.
- To provide additional growth in specific situations.
- To provide a supplement of vitamins and trace elements.
ALGAE GOLD is applied on a weekly basis or in specific situations where plants need additional support for their growth.
- Leaf application:
- Weekly applications: 1mL/liter of sprayed water. From the third week of cultivation until the end of the cycle.
- Extra applications: 2mL/liter of sprayed water
- Irrigation applications:
- Weekly applications: 2mL/liter of irrigation water. From the third week of cultivation until the end of the cycle.
- Extra applications: 3mL /Liter of irrigation water
- Weekly applications: 5 mL/liter of circulating water. From the third week of cultivation until the end of the cycle.
- Extra applications: 5 mL/liter of circulating water
All YUKHA products, except those from the PROTECTIVA range, can be used in combination with each other without any inconvenience up to a maximum of 3 products in the same broth.Note that maintaining a neutral but slightly acid pH is essential for the application of these products, so it is necessary to maintain the broth pH between 6 and 6.5.Keep products in their original packaging, well closed and protected from direct sunlight. These storage conditions will allow YUKHA products to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of opening the container.The YUKHA team advises to not exceed the recommended dosages of application to avoid plant physiological disbalances.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ALGAE GOLD
ALGAE GOLD is obtained through cold water extraction processes to protect the stability and effectiveness of high levels of mannitol, alginic acid and cytokinins that are naturally present in algae.
The active ingredients of ALGAE GOLD come exclusively from algae that are used for extraction without any addition. It is therefore a 100% natural plant product, and so we are assured that your applications are completely free of animal or chemical elements.
ALGAE GOLD stimulates budding, balanced growth and the development of a powerful flowering.
ALGAE GOLD contains a balanced cytokinin (kinetin) content that incredibly improves nutrient mobilization to plant growth points, stimulates cell division (growth) and actively helps plants overcome different types of stress, both biotic (caused by living organisms such as insects and fungi), and abiotic (drought, excess moisture...), conferring greater resistance against aging plant tissues (degradation of chlorophyll).
ALGAE GOLD is rich in natural vitamins that help plants grow in a healthy and balanced way.
ALGAE GOLD also has adjuvant effects, improving application efficiency:
- Wetting effect: spreads droplets on the surface of leaves, roots, and substrates, improving the ability of applications to recover.
- Increased the adhesion of application droplets on leaves, roots, and substrates.
- Moisturizing effect: prevents crystallization of applications, avoiding the rapid dehydration of solution droplets on the leaves until the active ingredients are absorbed.
The sum of all the effects of ALGAE GOLD makes it possible to obtain healthy and balanced plants, leading to a drastic improvement in the quantity and quality of crops (improved performance).
“Improving the balance and physiological state of plants thru applying natural vegetal active ingredients means increasing the quantity and quality of final production without compromising on your own health…”
- ALGAE GOLD is an Ayurvedic concentrate of natural algae with high contents in mannitol (2.32%), alginic acid (6.96%), natural cytokinin (2,000 ppm) and vitamins
- Advice and Recommendations
- As the application doses are tiny, the set includes an extremely precise pipette or syringe graduated to 0.001 ml. It is necessary that you use a precision balance for the measurement of the solid formulation (KHAN-GEE).
The YUKHA team is made up of people of several nationalities and with different experience, but who all share a passion for plant extracts.
It is led by Choctaw L. whose Native American grandfather was passionate about using plants for medicinal purposes.
In India, Choctaw L. found out about traditional growing using plant extracts similar to those employed by North American Indians.
YUKHA was created in India in order to study alternative, natural solutions to using synthetic products normally employed in agriculture.
The development and legalization of recreational cannabis would quickly incite YUKHA to launch special research projects to make its growing practices healthier.
Based on millennia-old expertise and the incredibly rich knowledge of Ayurveda, YUKHA has fine-tuned a set of five complex and complementary formulas meant to guarantee the perfect balance between the plant and the 3 principle elements of its environment.
- We are thrilled to share this knowledge through the Cannabis Ayurveda Pack which we are sure will give you the possibility of caring well for your plants yourself.