Buying and trust
Discreet Packaging - Guaranteed Anonymity - Order Tracking
Peace of mind guarantee
Green-Up Photosynthesis Stimulator
SYSTEMIC PHOTOSYNTHESIS STIMULATOR
GREEN-UP is an Ayurvedic formulation that acts directly and intensely on the metabolic processes triggering the photosynthesis of plants.
When using GREEN-UP you can observe:
- Instantly visual effect:
- Greener and brighter plants.
- Rapid emergence of new and strong sprouts.
- Incredibly maximizes light efficiency:
- Increased use of light.
- Balanced and healthy plants.
- Uniquely optimizes growth:
- Homogeneous and powerful growth.
- Dramatic improvement in yields.
WHEN IS IT APPROPRIATE TO APPLY GREEN-UP?
- Weekly as a growth stimulator.
- In times of stress if the application is not weekly.
- When plants are blocked by any kind of problem if the application is not weekly.
- If the plants do not have the expected foliar mass.
- After any kind of disease as a restorative.
- At times when the indoor light intensity is not enough for any reason.
- In off-season outdoor crops.
GREEN-UP is applied on a weekly basis or in specific situations where plants need to boost their growth through photosynthesis.
- Foliar spray:
- Weekly applications: 0.5mL/liter of spray water. Maximum 1 application per week during the vegetative growth phase until the beginning of blooming.
- Corrective applications: 1mL/liter of spray water
- Thru irrigation:
- Weekly applications: 1mL/liter of irrigation water. Maximum 1 application per week during the vegetative growth phase until beginning of blooming.
- Corrective applications: 1.5mL/Liter of irrigation water
- Weekly applications: 0.75mL/liter of circulating water. Maximum 1 application per week during the vegetative growth phase until beginning of blooming.
- Corrective applications: 1mL/liter of circulating water
All YUKHA products, except those from the PROTECTIVA range, can be used in combination with each other without any inconvenience up to a maximum of 3 products in the same broth.Note that maintaining a neutral but slightly acid pH is essential for the application of these products, so it is necessary to maintain the broth pH between 6 and 6.5.Keep products in their original packaging, well closed and protected from direct sunlight. These storage conditions will allow YUKHA products to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of opening the container.The YUKHA team advises to not exceed the recommended dosages of application to avoid plant physiological disbalances.
LEARN MORE ABOUT GREEN-UP
GREEN-UP is formulated by extracting plant molecules from the leaves of 3 defined botanical species that are used in Ayurveda ancestrally, which has a mild and at the same time intense and persistent effect on plants.
With GREEN-UP, you can be sure of not applying a product of animal or chemical origin as its only origin is vegetal.
GREEN-UP stimulates the formation of chlorophyll, which is a green pigment found in plants and acts as a receiver of sunlight that they need to correctly perform photosynthesis. Let's say chlorophyll acts as the "solar parabolic" of plants. By increasing the amount of chlorophyll in plants, they will more easily obtain and assimilate the energy of light they need for photosynthesis.
GREEN-UP acts directly in the process of plant photosynthesis, with a direct effect on the enzyme RUBISCO (Ru-di-p carboxylase), this enzyme is responsible for taking the plant to perform photosynthesis or photorespiration. GREEN-UP applications lead the RUBISCO enzyme to bring plants to the full potential of their photosynthetic process, causing CO2 levels within the stomata to become saturated and photosynthesis optimized by reducing photorespiration.
With the combination of these 2 effects: stimulator of chlorophyll production in plants and photosynthesis enhancer, plants increase their growth factor and increase their yields, obtaining healthy and balanced plants with the process of photosynthesis completely optimized.
“Improving the balance and physiological state of plants thru applying natural vegetal active ingredients means increasing the quantity and quality of final production without compromising on your own health…”
- GREEN-UP is an Ayurvedic formulation that acts directly and intensely on the metabolic processes triggering the photosynthesis of plants.
- Advice and Recommendations
- As the application doses are tiny, the set includes an extremely precise pipette or syringe graduated to 0.001 ml. It is necessary that you use a precision balance for the measurement of the solid formulation (KHAN-GEE).
The YUKHA team is made up of people of several nationalities and with different experience, but who all share a passion for plant extracts.
It is led by Choctaw L. whose Native American grandfather was passionate about using plants for medicinal purposes.
In India, Choctaw L. found out about traditional growing using plant extracts similar to those employed by North American Indians.
YUKHA was created in India in order to study alternative, natural solutions to using synthetic products normally employed in agriculture.
The development and legalization of recreational cannabis would quickly incite YUKHA to launch special research projects to make its growing practices healthier.
Based on millennia-old expertise and the incredibly rich knowledge of Ayurveda, YUKHA has fine-tuned a set of five complex and complementary formulas meant to guarantee the perfect balance between the plant and the 3 principle elements of its environment.
- We are thrilled to share this knowledge through the Cannabis Ayurveda Pack which we are sure will give you the possibility of caring well for your plants yourself.