Buying and trust
Discreet Packaging - Guaranteed Anonymity - Order Tracking
Peace of mind guarantee
Algae Silver Ayurvedic Formulation of seaweeds
AYURVEDIC ALGAE FORMULATED, WITHOUT CHEMICAL PRESERVATIVES
ALGAE SILVER is a natural Ayurvedic algae formulated with mannitol, alginic acid and natural cytokinins, obtained only by physical extraction at low temperatures.
When you use ALGAE SILVER, you can observe:
- Immediate visible effect:
- Improved plant condition, greener.
- Appearance of solid new buds .
- Incredibly increased vigor:
- Higher leaf density.
- Plants are more robust and resistant.
- Strong increase in performance:
- Increase in the number of flowers per branch.
- Higher returns.
WHEN IS IT APPROPRIATE TO APPLY ALGAE SILVER?
- Every week to keep the plants stimulated and balanced.
- To relieve plants in stressful situations.
- To improve the absorption of nutritional elements (adjuvant effect).
- Like a restorer of unbalanced plants.
- To get additional growth in specific situations.
- As a supplement of trace elements.
ALGAE SILVER is applied on a weekly basis or in specific situations where plants need additional support for their growth.
- Foliar application:
- Weekly applications: 2mL/liter of sprayed water. From third week of the crop until the end of the cycle.
- Corrective applications: 3mL/liter of sprayed water
- By irrigation:
- Weekly applications: 4mL/liter of irrigation water. From third week of the crop until the end of the cycle.
- Corrective applications: 5mL/Liter of irrigation water
- Weekly applications: 3mL/liter of circulating water. From third week of the crop until the end of the cycle.
- Corrective applications: 4mL/liter of circulating water
All YUKHA products, except those from the PROTECTIVA range, can be used in combination with each other without any inconvenience up to a maximum of 3 products in the same broth.Note that maintaining a neutral but slightly acid pH is essential for the application of these products, so it is necessary to maintain the broth pH between 6 and 6.5.Keep products in their original packaging, well closed and protected from direct sunlight. These storage conditions will allow YUKHA products to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of opening the container.The YUKHA team advises to not exceed the recommended dosages of application to avoid plant physiological disbalances.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ALGAE SILVER
ALGAE SILVER is extracted through physical extraction processes, through a vacuum concentration process. With these extraction techniques that follow the traditional principles of Ayurveda, the content of mannitol, alginic acid and cytokinins naturally present in algae is kept stable and effective.
ALGAE SILVER is formulated exclusively with algae, so it is a 100% organic product, and you can be sure that you do not incorporate any animal or chemical elements into your plants when applied.
ALGAE SILVER is a smooth and balanced enhancer of plant growth, giving them that point that may lack growth. It helps to keep plants balanced and healthy with harmonious development.
ALGAE SILVER contains a good level of trace elements that are naturally found in algae, so that a continuous contribution of these essential elements for plants is ensured.
ALGAE SILVER has also adjuvant effects, improving the absorption processes by plants:
- Wetting effect: spreads droplets on the surface of leaves, roots and substrates, improving the ability to cover.
- Adhesion: adheres to application drops on leaves, roots and substrates.
- Moisturizing effect: prevents the crystallization of applications, avoiding dehydration of the application solution drops that remain on the leaves until the active ingredients themselves are absorbed.
“Improving the balance and physiological state of plants thru applying natural vegetal active ingredients means increasing the quantity and quality of final production without compromising on your health…”
- ALGAE SILVER is a natural Ayurvedic algae formulated with mannitol, alginic acid and natural cytokinins, obtained only by physical extraction at low temperatures.
- Advice and Recommendations
- As the application doses are tiny, the set includes an extremely precise pipette or syringe graduated to 0.001 ml. It is necessary that you use a precision balance for the measurement of the solid formulation (KHAN-GEE).
The YUKHA team is made up of people of several nationalities and with different experience, but who all share a passion for plant extracts.
It is led by Choctaw L. whose Native American grandfather was passionate about using plants for medicinal purposes.
In India, Choctaw L. found out about traditional growing using plant extracts similar to those employed by North American Indians.
YUKHA was created in India in order to study alternative, natural solutions to using synthetic products normally employed in agriculture.
The development and legalization of recreational cannabis would quickly incite YUKHA to launch special research projects to make its growing practices healthier.
Based on millennia-old expertise and the incredibly rich knowledge of Ayurveda, YUKHA has fine-tuned a set of five complex and complementary formulas meant to guarantee the perfect balance between the plant and the 3 principle elements of its environment.
- We are thrilled to share this knowledge through the Cannabis Ayurveda Pack which we are sure will give you the possibility of caring well for your plants yourself.